- SO MANY TOYS IN A SNAP: Make dozens of cool electronic gadgets - all from one box! A safe and fun way to introduce children ages 8+ to the basics of electrical engineering! Build exciting projects and toys using the included colorful instruction book!
- AMAZING VALUE So many fun electric-powered projects you can make and play! Build 20+ games with fun sounds and lights! 36-piece kit also builds over 200 exciting and unique projects that come together in a snap! Watch your child write their very own spinning LED message- powered by circuits they engineered themselves!
- GREAT GIFT Give the gift of learning and fun this holiday season! Snap Circuits kits will keep kids busy and having fun all year round. Combine with other Snap Circuits kits for even more projects!
- NO TOOLS NEEDED: Unlike traditional electronic kits, no soldering or tools required! The number and color-coded pieces come together in a snap on the included plastic grid. Structured like a building block toy and hands-on from start to finish, Snap Circuits kits are the best way to foster a life-long love of circuitry and building in any child! Batteries required.
- AWARD WINNING KITS! We're proud to produce high quality products loved by kids, parents,and educators. Snap Circuits kits have won a number of awards - including the Specialty Toy of the Year Award, Seriously STEM! award, Good Housekeeping's Best Toys, Purdue University's Engineering Gift Guide, National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval, Toy Insider's Top Holiday Toys, placement on the Dr. Toy list of 100 Best Children's Products and placement on the Dr. Toy list of Best Educational products, and the "Stem Approved" Trustmark from Stem.org.
Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
Ages 8 - 98