Get ready to have fun making delicious lollipops while learning science and math! Whip up batches of red cherry and blue raspberry lollipops, plus a massive ring lollipop with both flavors! Learn about temperature as you use the thermometer to boil sugar and discover how it crystallizes to form hard candy. Gain experience with measurements, conversions, volumes, and weights, and then calculate the volume of your lollipops. The kit includes two special flavored lollipop mixes, a plastic molding tray, candy thermometer, measuring beaker, ring lollipop base, and lollipop sticks.
- Learn important chemistry concepts and math lessons as you cook up your own lip-smacking lollipops in red cherry or blue raspberry!
- Includes ingredients needed to make 16 lollipops (8 of each flavor) and one massive ring lollipop!
- Comes with a real candy thermometer to ensure optimal results.
- Use the tools again and again with your own ingredients!
- Safety first: Includes safe, non-toxic materials and instruction manuals to guide experimentation.
Ages 8 - 98